Friday, October 3, 2014

Jacob May - 2013-14 Sydney Blue Sox - Redux

I had already made a card for May, one of Sydney's American imports for the 2013-14 ABL season. However, that card featured him in the grey away uniform and  I was able to subsequently get some shots of him in the Blue Sox' light blue home uniform later in the season.

This card represents the last of my 2013-14 ABL card designs. I'm working on the card backs, so that I can get my set printed up for myself. The start of the 2014-15 ABL season is only 4 weeks away, so the blog entries over the next couple of weeks will talk about the roster moves for 2014-15, especially the imports coming to Australia, and card concepts for the coming season's card set.

2013-14 Sydney Blue Sox Jacob May alternate card front - © 2014 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment