Saturday, March 1, 2014

I've Put Some 2013-14 Dingo ABL Cards Up On Ebay

A lot of the 2013-14 Dingo ABL team sets seem to have sold out, but I have managed to pick up a couple of spare sets for trade/sale purposes. I've gone through and pulled out all of the foreign (ie American, Canadian and Japanese) imports that I had spare cards of and have put them up for sale on Ebay (US site).



I'm looking to see if there's any interest in the individual player singles from the American market. If there is, I may try and get additional cards in future seasons for selling/trading.  There are 25 cards in total I've put up for sale. If they do sell, I'll look at putting up some of the Australian players who are affiliated with the American MLB clubs as well.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment