Saturday, July 21, 2012

Allan de San Miguel - 2010-11 Perth Heat

Unfortunately I only managed a couple of photos of Perth players from the 2010-11 season, and none of them were action shots. I did quite like this one of de San Miguel though. My original thoughts for the 2010-11 card designs had been to do a strong blur of the background and non-player elements, however I changed my mind and reverted to a more natural look for the majority of cards. This card remains one where I left the stronger blur in - I just liked the way de San Miguel looked in it. Yeah, I know, the blurring is tacky, but despite all that, I still like it, and these are my card designs :)


I have to admit, I think that de San Miguel is rather photogenic - nearly all the photos I took of him during the 2011-12 season looked good IMHO. When testing out card design concepts, I'll quite often throw in one of my photos of him in.


2010-11 Perth Heat Allan de San Miguel card front - © 2010 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment